- About AVPA
- Calendar of Events
- Contact Us
- 2014-2015 Guest Artists
- Previous Performances and Residencies
Koresh Dance Company
April 9th @ 7:00 PM
$5 students, $10 general admission
The Philadelphia contemporary dance company has toured throughout the US and internationally. In Come Together the audience takes a musical journey with composers from Israel and Turkey set alongside Chopin, Beethoven, Ravel and more.
Join AVPA’s Listserv!
The AVPA is starting it’s own listserv database to better inform you about upcoming events through a regular newsletter. You will find information on the performers and lecturers, find out more about the different art forms, and learn more behind the scene information on what we offer the Texas A&M community and BCS area. To join the AVPA Listserv, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and in the BODY put: SUBSCRIBE avpa firstname lastname.
- 2014-2015 AVPA Calendar of Events
- Co-Curricular Arts Grant – Dr. Isaac Bustos, Department of Performance Studies
- Co-Curricular Arts Grant – Carisa Armstrong, Health & Kinesiology
- Co-Curricular Arts Grant – Sarah M. Misemer, Hispanic Studies and Glasscock Center for Humanities Research, & Richard J. Gosan, International Studies and Melbern G. Glasscock Center for Humanities Research
- Arts Research Enhancement Grant – Dr. Holly Foster, Sociology