- About AVPA
- Calendar of Events
- Contact Us
- 2014-2015 Guest Artists
- Previous Performances and Residencies
The AVPA is proud to announce that Split Knuckle Theatre Company is giving a workshop Monday, November 12, from 6-9 p.m. in the Fallout Theatre on the TAMU campus! The workshop is free and participants receive one complimentary ticket to Split Knuckle’s Tuesday performance of Endurance, at 8 p.m. in Rudder Theatre.
Split Knuckle is a New york-based theatre company that uses imagination, text, and movement to create vast landscapes, vivid characters, and epic stories. Their methods and techniques are based in their training in Jacques Lecoq’s methods for physical theatre. Lecoq stressed playfulness, community, and openness in his teaching and performance creation.
For those students interested in participating in the Split Knuckle Theatre Company workshop, the signup sheet is located in Blocker, on the bulletin board next to the Fallout theatre OR you can just email Jessica at AVPA@tamu.edu.
- 2014-2015 AVPA Calendar of Events
- Co-Curricular Arts Grant – Dr. Isaac Bustos, Department of Performance Studies
- Co-Curricular Arts Grant – Carisa Armstrong, Health & Kinesiology
- Co-Curricular Arts Grant – Sarah M. Misemer, Hispanic Studies and Glasscock Center for Humanities Research, & Richard J. Gosan, International Studies and Melbern G. Glasscock Center for Humanities Research
- Arts Research Enhancement Grant – Dr. Holly Foster, Sociology