- ETHEL Sept 2016
- The Improvised Shakespear Company October 2016
- Third Rail Projects February 2017
- The Clothesline Muse March 2017
- New York Shakespeare Exchange Company March 2017
- Eisenhower Dance Company March 2017
- Henry Segerman Public Lecture
- Concert Band & Soldier’s Chorus of the U.S. Army’s Field Band April 2017
- Art Events
- ARTS X TAMU
- Contact Us
Split Knuckle Theatre visited the Texas A&M campus last week to present their show and to lead master classes with Texas A&M students.
On Wednesday September 9th, SKT members came to teach a master class to the advanced modern dance program students. Students were given the opportunity to work with a live musician to explore dance theatre thorugh the crafting of space and emotions. Additionally, members of SKT held a workshop on Wednesday and Thursday with the Theatre History and Dramatic Literature II course on the basics of devising from a physical, non-textual perspective. Later in the afternoon, SKT held The Neutral Mask Workshop with CSISD’s Rudder High School theatre students.
On Thursday, Split Knuckle Theatre presented their show The Curious Case of Phineas Gage. The show was met with laughter and delight as the audience was swept through a hilarious recount of the most intriguing patient in neuroscience.