- ETHEL Sept 2016
- The Improvised Shakespear Company October 2016
- Third Rail Projects February 2017
- The Clothesline Muse March 2017
- New York Shakespeare Exchange Company March 2017
- Eisenhower Dance Company March 2017
- Henry Segerman Public Lecture
- Concert Band & Soldier’s Chorus of the U.S. Army’s Field Band April 2017
- Art Events
- ARTS X TAMU
- Contact Us
The AVPA strives to increase resources to existing TAMU performing and visual arts departments; to supplement existing campus arts offerings by producing diverse, innovative, and prominent performing and visual artists; and to facilitate coordination between the TAMU campus, arts organizations at peer and aspirant peer universities, and within a larger community of artist/scholars. The AVPA supports practice-based research, and understands the development of performing and visual arts projects as epistemologies in their own right as well as aesthetic endeavors. Successful grant applications will demonstrate an ability to combine theory and practice and to use performance or visual arts as a research method. Grant proposals are expected to support the priorities of AVPA.
The AVPA now offers three competitive grants: The Student Travel Grant, The Curriculum Development Grant, and The Arts Enhancement Grant. Proposals may be submitted for consideration of award. Click on the links above for more information on each funding opportunity along with instructions on how to apply.