- About AVPA
- Calendar of Events
- Contact Us
- 2014-2015 Guest Artists
- Previous Performances and Residencies
- University Summer Performance Series
- The Cassatt String Quartet – October 2012
- Split Knuckle Theatre Company – November 2012
- Actors From The London Stage – January 2013
- Leyla McCalla – February 2013
- River North Chicago – March 2013
- Jeremy Kittel Band – September 2013
- Armitage Gone! October 2013
- New York Neo-Futurists – November 2013
- Te Amo, Argentina – January 2014
- Rosie Herrera Dance Theatre – February 2014
- Actors from the London Stage – March 2014
- The Art Guys – April 2014
- Telling Aggieland – May 2014
Split Knuckle Theatre Company
November 2012 Residency
Split Knuckle is a critically acclaimed company that creates dynamic, physical, visually striking theatre from simple materials. Through imagination, text, and movement, Split Knuckle creates vast landscapes, vivid characters, and epic stories. They make powerful theatre engaging the audience and performers in collective acts of imagination. Using the expressive power of the human voice and body, we tell stories confronting the wonders and challenges of life in our world.
More information, visit Split Knuckle Theatre Company webpage.
See NY Theatre review.
See The Scotsman reviews.
See Edinburg reviews.
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun123456789101112131416192021222324252627282930
- 2014-2015 AVPA Calendar of Events
- Co-Curricular Arts Grant – Dr. Isaac Bustos, Department of Performance Studies
- Co-Curricular Arts Grant – Carisa Armstrong, Health & Kinesiology
- Co-Curricular Arts Grant – Sarah M. Misemer, Hispanic Studies and Glasscock Center for Humanities Research, & Richard J. Gosan, International Studies and Melbern G. Glasscock Center for Humanities Research
- Arts Research Enhancement Grant – Dr. Holly Foster, Sociology