- About AVPA
- Calendar of Events
- Contact Us
- 2014-2015 Guest Artists
- Previous Performances and Residencies
Split Knuckle Theatre Company
November 2012 Residency
Split Knuckle is a critically acclaimed company that creates dynamic, physical, visually striking theatre from simple materials. Through imagination, text, and movement, Split Knuckle creates vast landscapes, vivid characters, and epic stories. They make powerful theatre engaging the audience and performers in collective acts of imagination. Using the expressive power of the human voice and body, we tell stories confronting the wonders and challenges of life in our world.
More information, visit Split Knuckle Theatre Company webpage.
See NY Theatre review.
See The Scotsman reviews.
See Edinburg reviews.
- 2014-2015 AVPA Calendar of Events
- Co-Curricular Arts Grant – Dr. Isaac Bustos, Department of Performance Studies
- Co-Curricular Arts Grant – Carisa Armstrong, Health & Kinesiology
- Co-Curricular Arts Grant – Sarah M. Misemer, Hispanic Studies and Glasscock Center for Humanities Research, & Richard J. Gosan, International Studies and Melbern G. Glasscock Center for Humanities Research
- Arts Research Enhancement Grant – Dr. Holly Foster, Sociology